Sunday, April 10, 2011

LTR by Herman Miller


LTR in white laminate and chrome-metal legs

Just look at the quality. It's good stuff!
 
 
Original Certificate
Here are some pictures of the LTR by Herman Miller. I use 2 of the LTR small low table as a side table beside my bed. Mine is in white with chrome metal legs. 3 types of surface is availale, in white or black laminates or in original veneer. The legs comes in 3 option, chrome metal, white or black metal base. As usual, it comes with a certificate of authencity. I have a brand new LTR in veneer still in a box for any interested collectors.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such useful information. The information provided here is very nice and this information is not available so easily. Therefore I thank the writer for share this useful input. I Love To Read Your Blog and it was Really Helpful for me and it gives good details. Bar chairs supplier in Delhi , bar chairs in Delhi .

    ReplyDelete